We at The Bilingual Montessori School of Sharon maintain a family atmosphere that supports our community. We give back and help multiple charities that enhance the lives of children. “In return, the joy you get from giving is so much greater than the gift that is given.”
- Our annual turkey drive brings a complete Thanksgiving meal to shelters in the greater Boston area.
- Our festive annual Toys For Tots raises hundreds of toys for children of the U.S.A. and around the world.
- We strongly support Project Hope, a phenomenal charity that builds homes for homeless single women in Massachusetts.
- We help out our favorite charity, the Jimmy Fund Foundation, which raises money for research to better the lives of children with cancer.
- We also raise money for the World Food Program that feeds children around the world.
- In addition, financial aid is given to those who cannot afford our tuition.